In 1986, Harpoon co- founders Rich Doyle and Dan Kenary began brewing Harpoon in Boston to share with others the joy of making—and drinking—great beer. In 2000, we added a second brewery in Windsor, VT to keep up with the demand. We are passionate about our company and our beer, and we work each day to create great beer drinking experiences.
We have openings for a Brewery Representative in the following areas:
- New York, New York
- Rhode Island
Candidates must be college graduates and have at least one-year professional experience.
- Have passion for craft beer & sales.
- Possess high levels of energy & self motivation.
- Be organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented & sociable.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
- Live in the territory & have a reliable car.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- 2+ years of sales experience.
Growing Harpoon business in territory as primary contact with established wholesalers by growing existing retail accounts and opening new retail accounts.
Opportunity to be an integral part of a professional sales team working in a fast paced and challenging environment. Position offers a great learning experience and opportunity for development.
Please send a resume and detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line of the email.
Please do not stop by or call.