Part-Time Tour Guide
We have an opening for a part time Tour Guide in our Brewery’s Visitor Center. The Tour Guide ensures all brewery visitors have an educational and enjoyable experience at the brewery.
- Great attitude, exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to communicate well and maintain a positive work environment
- Genuine love and interest for great beer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing informative weekend tours and tastings at the Windsor, VT brewery.
- Merchandise/beer stocking and maintenance
- Selling merchandise and beer at the Visitor Center
- Operating electronic cash register
- Greeting visitors to the brewery
- Basic bar-back work (changing kegs, cleaning glassware, etc.)
- Assisting Visitor’s Center Manager with busy midweek tastings
- Opportunities to work additional hours at periodic Harpoon festivals and promotional programs
- 10 to 20 hours per week, depending on schedule
- Scheduling flexibility is available
- This job requires weekend hours, holidays, with some night hours for special events as needed
Send resume and a detailed cover letter to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line of the email.