By: Digital Marketing Published:
We're loving these recent Tweets to #TheLongThaw Sweepstakes!
I am so stoked to have #TheLongThaw coming back! Here's to snow days and my favorite beer!— Pat Short Stacks (@PartyPatShort) January 6, 2015
Only way a true New Englander handles this weather, laugh at it & then crack open some Harpoon when you get home, perhaps a #TheLongThaw— NEB (@IbeNEB) January 6, 2015
Show us how you embrace the season with #TheLongThaw and you could win a trip for two to Iceland, the land of the longest thaw! To enter, simply post (a text and/or photo) on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook including #TheLongThaw!
By: Merrill Allen, Harpoon Helper Published:
Now that the holidays are over and we’ve enjoyed some downtime, we’re finding ourselves with a less than full social calendar. Our solution? Looking ahead and saving the dates for the 6 Harpoon Helps events in 2015! Our charitable arm has a lot to choose from: 2 road races, a cycling event, a beer dinner, a volunteer opportunity, and even a polar plunge! In the spirit of Harpoon Helps, all of them are a ton of fun and raise much money and awareness for some fantastic charitable causes.
Mark your calendars and don’t miss out. It’s sure to be an awesome (and philanthropic!) 2015!
- Saturday, March 21: Harpoon Helps Cupid Splash to benefit Save the Harbor/Save the Bay. Registration is open!
- Sunday, May 17: Harpoon 5-Miler to benefit the Angel Fund. The lottery opens March 9th.
- Saturday, August 8: Harpoon Point to Point presented by National Life Group to benefit the Vermont Foodbank. Registration opens February 2nd.
- Sunday, October 11: Harpoon Octoberfest Race to benefit the Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center. Registration opens August 1st.
- Sunday, November 8: Harpoon Grateful Harvest Dinner to benefit the Greater Boston Food Bank. Tickets go on sale mid-October.
- Saturday, December 5: Harpoon Helps Spread Holiday Cheer. Registration opens November 9th.
To receive important updates regarding registration dates, make sure you sign up for the Harpoon Helps newsletter.