By: Julia Falk, Digital Marketing Published:
Happy PB & J Day! The scent of fresh raspberries in UFO R.A.Z. hits the nose immediately making it the perfect base for fresh jelly. The slightly bready aroma from the wheat and yeast in the ale help add a fresh take to the classic PB & J. Enjoy it on a sandwich, on ice cream, or right from the spoon. Cheers!
UFO R.A.Z Jelly
Yields about 1 cup
- 1 cup UFO R.A.Z.
- 1 1/2 pints fresh raspberries
- ½ cup sugar (more or less depending on your preferred level of sweetness)
- 2 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- Reduce the UFO R.A.Z. in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring often. About 15 minutes. You’re looking for just a little over a half cup of beer reduced.
- While the UFO R.A.Z. reduces, combine the berries with the sugar and mash. Add as much sugar as you like to taste. I like mine a little on the tart side so I use less sugar. Using a fork, gently mash until no full raspberries remain.
- Add the berries to the UFO R.A.Z., lemon juice, and cook over medium heat until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use. Enjoy!
By: Digital Marketing Published:
We asked to see it and you showed us in spades how you embraced the Long Thaw this season! This year we saw tons of phenomenal entries– you people are so darn creative! After what were clearly many great times with #TheLongThaw, the time had finally come for us to randomly select a winner. So without further ado…please give a big round of applause to this year’s winner of #TheLongThaw sweepstakes: Christine K. from NY! She’ll soon be headed to Iceland, the land of the longest thaw. Congratulations, Christine!
From all of us at Harpoon, we want to say thank you to everyone who entered! We were sad there could only be one winner. But as a tribute to this year’s sweepstakes please enjoy some of our favorite entries!