By: Drew Capozzi, Marketing Traffic Manager Published:
Georgia was the 5th stop on our Squeeze the Most Out of Summer Tour and in mid-July, the Squeeze was flowing like sweet tea. The crew touched down at the Hartsfield-Jackson airport in Atlanta on Thursday, the 13th and immediately began the festivities.
- Our maiden voyage was to Joystick Gamebar in the city itself. Nostalgia emanated from every classic arcade game and even seemed to be pouring from the walls. Those who couldn’t hang with the arcade pros were busy tossing some indoor cornhole and choking back some tasty hot dogs from Doggy Dogg – the bar’s symbiotic hotdog vendor. Squeezes were cracked, pinballs ricocheted, GAMES sadly became OVER, but the night was a blast from top to bottom.
- The brand new Riggy's Grill in Gainesville is a perfect place to catch a game and pound some apps. The Squeeze Squad made their way to Riggy’s after hearing some high praise. Pool, darts, giant Jenga, & an absolutely mammoth Golden Tee golf game made the night blaze by. Big Squeeze & UFO White were enjoyed in many a dart player’s off-hand.
- When the Georgia heat smacks down on the nape of thy neck and one needs liquid relief in two forms, it is imperative to steal a few hours to relax while drifting down the Chattahoochee river with Up The River Outfitters in Duluth. 30 Harpoon fans joined us on the ‘Hooch’ for a lazy river ride complete with a quad-sized raft retrofitted with four coolers full of Big Squeeze. The weekend down in Georgia winded down with a perfectly timed barbeque on the riverside right before a rainstorm wrapped it all up.
Thanks to everyone in Georgia who made the trip such a worthwhile experience! I, for one, will be lobbying to get back there next summer!
By: Victoria Kidder, UFO Brand Manager Published:
Last weekend the Squeeze team spent some time in New York City and enjoyed everything the Big Apple had to offer (in particular, brunchin’ and day drinkin’). Although we may be done squeezing the most out of summer (sad face), there is still plenty of time for you to enjoy your favorite UFOs in the coming months in New York City and this is how to do it:
- Get Outside. While summer is awesome for outdoor activities (e.g., paddleboarding, kayaking, beaching, etc.), one of my favorite ways to spend summer in the city is by finding the perfect outdoor drinking location. We were #blessed with two this weekend. Local NYC had a beautiful beer garden right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city and Boat Basin Café provided us with amazing water views. We beat the heat and humidity with cool breezes and satisfying UFOs.
- Enjoy Concert Season. Some say that summer is the ultimate season for concerts. We don’t disagree, but we’re here to remind you that you don’t have to pay hundreds of dollars for tickets to enjoy some live music. The Squeeze team went to Rockwood Music Hall and heard some awesome performances. It was the perfect venue to enjoy some UFOs, hang out with friends, and remember why live music is truly the greatest.
So, thanks for spending part of your summer with us New York City, showing us some unique venues, and reminding us what summer is all about: having memorable adventures with great beers and great friends!