By: Harpoon Digital Marketing Team Published:
With three unique options, we’ve got a pumpkin offering for just about everyone. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what the Twitterverse is saying:
UFO Pumpkin: We brew this beer because we like pumpkin (pumpkin pie, really) and thought an unfiltered pumpkin ale would be great, especially during the New England fall. Turns out it is.
Imperial Pumpkin: This Half imperial stout, half pumpkin ale, has aromas of dried fruit, chocolate, and freshly baked pumpkin pie. It packs some heat, clocking in at 10.5% abv; perfect for those chilly nights ahead.
Pretty sure that I'm in love with Harpoon's Imperial Pumpkin.— Jes Slavin (@thenamesjes) September 14, 2014
Harpoon Pumpkin Cider: Real pumpkin and freshly pressed apples are combined with seasonal spices to craft this pure and natural craft cider.
Although I would kill for @harpoon_brewery pumpkin cider. My favorite ??— Brittany L G (@BlynG_) August 30, 2014
Hate everything about pumpkin spice but I've fallen in love with Harpoon's pumpkin cider ????— cqf (@kirkwoodtickler) September 23, 2014
By: Julia Falk, Digital Marketing Published:
Don’t get me wrong, summer is awesome. But fall means football is back, pumpkin beers are out, and it’s finally cool enough to use the oven again. Get into the fall spirit with these simple and delicious UFO Pumpkin cupcakes. Watching your friends tackle them is almost as much fun as baking them. Enjoy!
UFO Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Servings: 24 cupcakes
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup UFO Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
*You can also substitute the dry ingredients for 1 box (18.25oz) yellow cake mix from the store. You’re secret is safe with us.
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 muffin pans with 24 paper liners.
- Add first dry ingredients or cake mix to large mixing bowl. Add pumpkin, UFO Pumpkin, eggs, and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Stir or whisk until just combined. Spoon batter evenly into pans.
- Bake cupcakes for about 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean. Let cool.
- For frosting, beat together cream cheese and ½ cup butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Beat in vanilla. Slowly beat in powdered sugar until desired sweetness and consistency.
- To assemble, frost cooled cupcakes as desired and top with cinnamon sugar. Crack open a UFO Pumpkin and watch your friends devour your little masterpieces. Cheers!