By: Digital Marketing Published:
We’ve got all sorts of opportunities for you to love beer and love life with us in June. Check out the calendar so you can start saving the dates on things like our 30th Birthday, the Big Squeeze Brunch, Beers & Bites, training rides, and more! With this weather and the summer inspiring you to do things you love, like drink great beer, be active, and have fun with friends, we're here to help bring those things to life.
By: Carolyn Orth, Promotions Coordinator Published:
Lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic alone make for one hell of a salmon marinade. But this recipe goes a step further, adding some of our new year-round Golden Ale, Harpoon Sweet Spot, into the mix. Not too hoppy or malty, this full-flavored Golden Ale elevates the dish for the perfect backyard grill session. Just add friends and a few beers and you’re all set!
Harpoon Sweet Spot and Lime Marinated Salmon
Adapted from Box Brew Kits recipe
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup Harpoon Sweet Spot
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb fresh salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell peppers or 2 tablespoons green bell peppers or 2 tablespoons yellow bell peppers (or combination)
- 2 tablespoons lime zest (2-3 limes)
- Combine lime juice, beer, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Place salmon fillets in shallow glass dish and pour marinade over top.
- Turn pieces several times to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven, broiler or grill.
- Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
- Broil, bake or grill for about 10 minutes (for 1" thick fillets) or until fish flakes in center.
- Serve hot, garnished with diced bell pepper, lime zest and pepper on top.
Adapted from Box Brew Kits recipe.