By: Carolyn Orth, Promotions Coordinator & Leslie Barber, Florida Brewery Rep Published:
Whether you live in Orlando or are down visiting this summer, you know that these beautiful summer months can be HOT. But you don’t let the heat, and more prominently, the humidly, stop you from enjoying all that Orlando has to offer.
Our team was in Orlando July 21st – 23rd for our 6th stop of our nine city Squeeze the Most out of Summer Tour and took a cue from the locals on how to squeeze the most out of summer, Orlando style:
- The Hammered Lamb is a local favorite, not only for their delectable menu and great outdoor bar but for their relaxed atmosphere perfect for beers and games with friends. You don’t need to be down in Orlando to enjoy cold brews and games with friends though, so grab a 6-pack and a corn hole set and get to it!
- Pool parties are your best friend, especially at the Hilton Bonnet Creek Pool! With a lazy river, waterslide, and cold buckets of UFO, it doesn’t get much better in the summer. This gorgeous summer escape is open to the public, so no need to be staying at the Hilton if you’d like to enjoy a UFO White as you float on the lagoon or at a poolside cabana. If you don’t live in Orlando or aren’t planning a trip anytime soon though, don’t worry! There’s still plenty of reasons to enjoy a poolside bucket of beers with friends. Check out where you can find all of your favorite UFO beers in a store near you, grab a bucket at a local Target and hit up one of your friends with a pool!
- If you’re looking to stay active this summer even during a scorching heat wave, Stand-Up Paddleboarding with Paddleboard Orlando is the only way to go. It’s a great cardio workout with immediate relief to the heat whether or not you “accidentally” fall off the board. Now add a cooler of cold beers out on the water with you, and voila! Your afternoon is set. There are many SUP locations all over the country though so jump on a board soon and don’t forget the UFO!
Up next on the tour is Austin, New York and Rhode Island! Be sure to check out where we’ll be and show us how you’re squeezing the most out of summer using #mysummersqueeze on Twitter and Instagram.
By: Victoria Kidder, UFO Brand Manager Published:
There’s no doubt about it – summer is in full swing! Our team was in Raleigh July 7th through the 9th for the 4th stop of our nine city Squeeze the Most out of Summer Tour. We didn’t let the 100-degree Raleigh heat stop us from squeezin’ the most out of summer (although we will say … AC.Is. Critical)! Whether you live near Raleigh and missed us, or are planning a visit this summer, here’s how you can squeeze the most out of the City of Oaks:
- He’s Not Here may be home to the #BlueCups (yep, 32 delectable ounces of beer but you don’t need to be all the way in Raleigh to enjoy 32 ounces of beery goodness in one sitting. Grab a bucket and create your own or swing by either of our breweries to grab a crowler and recreate the experience!
- The Flying Saucer is dreamy for any UFO fan – I mean, hellooo, they have a U.F.O. Club, where if you drink 200 beers you get your name in their ‘Ring of Honor.’ Beyond that, they had four UFOs on tap that night: UFO Big Squeeze, UFO White, UFO Hefeweizen & UFO R.A.Z. We know what you’re thinking – I wish I could taste all those delicious beers (and 4 is FAR less than 200)! Good news – just purchase the UFO Explorer pack in a store near you and voila! Done!
We’ll be having some more fun in the upcoming weeks in Austin, Rhode Island, and New York, but in the meantime, be sure to show us how you’re squeezing the most out of summer using #mysummersqueeze on Twitter and Instagram
Checkout where the tour is stoppin’ next!