By: Sweet Baby Ray's & Harpoon Brewery Published:
Beer and barbecue. Barbecue and beer. Some things are just made for one another.
That's why we got together with our friends at Sweet Baby Ray's and created a list of Backyard Party Must-Haves to go along with the best beer and the sweetest sauce in the land.
- Cooler - Plus: Ice, ice and more ice!
- Beer Koozies for All - Can't have those drinks getting warm.
- Chairs with Cupholders - Keep your friends close and your beverages closer.
- Multi-Purpose Grilling Tools - A spatula with a bottle opener comes to mind...
- Lawn Games - We're big on bocce, but any game will do.
- Sweet Tunes - Charge up your wireless speakers and get your playlists ready!
- Recycling Bin - Make sure those bottles get where they belong.
- Paper Towels - Do yourself a favor and clean as you go.
- Shades - Find the perfect blend of style and safety.
- Good Buddies - The secret to a successful Backyard Party is proper promotion. Get your event on the calendar now!
By: Jordan McMillan, Digital Content Coordinator Published:
It’s summer, you’re outside, it’s hot, and you’re looking for something to help cool you down. While that cold beer in your hand is obviously a good option, we’ve got something else we think will really hit the spot. A Camp Wannamango Popsicle. Because honestly, there really isn’t anything better than an adult Popsicle. So go pick up a 6-pack, grab a few mangos, and get ready to blow your friends’ minds…
- 1/3 cup Mango Puree
- Cubed Mango
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Camp Wannamango
1. Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher or measuring cup with a spout, stir until sugar has dissolved. Add in the cubed mango.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours.
3. Run molds under hot water until the popsicles release.
4. Enjoy with friends, and a cold Camp Wannamango in hand!