By: Harpoon Brewery Published:
Your "backyard" party style says a lot about you....
From grilling tips, to playlists, to recipes, and more, we're teaming up with some like-minded summer-lovin' partners like Tivoli Audio, Kayem, Sweet Baby Ray’s, Abbott's Frozen Custard and more to give you the tools that you'll need to throw awesome backyard parties all summer long! Start by taking our quiz to find out what your backyard party style says about you. Then check out lovebeerlovelife.com all Summer long for tips, tricks, giveaways, recipes, and more!
By: Jordan McMillan, Digital Marketing Published:
Did you ever play Kerplunk when you were younger? You know, the game with the marbles and sticks….okay maybe not. Whether you experienced this thrilling game or not – it’s now been brought up a level – well…more like its now life sized! With a beer in hand, challenge your friends to a game of Giant Kerplunk. Don’t know where to get one? We’re here for you. Below you’ll find all the instructions you need to build it yourself!
What you’ll need:
- 2x4 legs: three at 9 inches
- Wire fencing: one length at 59"L x 48"H
- Bamboo stakes: 90 at 24 inches
- ½-inch plywood base ring (bottom): one at 7-inch interior radius and 9-inch exterior radius
- ½-inch plywood base ring (top): one at 7-inch interior radius and 10-inch exterior radius (with three dividers in center of ring)
- ½-inch plywood lid ring (bottom): one at 7-inch interior radius and 9-inch exterior radius
- ½-inch plywood lid ring (top): one at 7-inch interior radius and 10-inch exterior radius
While the end result is awesome, building this contraption is a little more complicated. Which is why we’re sending you over to This Old House for full directions on how to create this awesome game. Find everything you need to know here.