Weekends & Tours at The Windsor Brewery
Thank you for your interest in visiting the Harpoon Brewery in Windsor, VT– we look forward to seeing you here and sharing the joy of great beer!
Standard Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Wednesday: 10 AM to 6 PM
Thursday - Saturday: 10 AM to 9 PM
Check out the Daily Schedule to make sure we are open on the day you are planning a visit and what we are offering that day.
FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT
- Guided Brewery Tours of the Windsor, VT Brewery are offered on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, followed by a Harpoon and UFO beer tasting.
|Friday||5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (starting every hour)|
|Saturday||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (starting every hour)|
|Sunday||12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (starting every hour)|
Description: On Fridays and during the weekend we offer guided tours of the brewery. Learn all about Harpoon and get an up close and personal view of the brewing process. After the tour, all visitors over 21 years of age will enjoy a range of freshly-brewed Harpoon and UFO beers. You must be 21 years or older with proper ID to sample.
|Duration:||about 1 hour|
$5, Includes a souvenir tasting glass, beer tasting, and donation to Harpoon Helps.
- Harpoon Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden
Step up to the counter and order yourself a fresh pint of Harpoon beer along with a delicious sandwich in our unique brewery setting. Seating is available inside the brewery overlooking our bottling line, or outside in our outdoor Beer Garden area. Not sure which beer you would like to try? Don't worry, you can purchase our popular sample tray which features five 5 ounce samples of fresh Harpoon beer on tap.
Take a peak at Harpoon Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden Menu and then stop by for lunch or dinner and brewery-fresh beer.
Full Menu available until approx. 1 hour before the stated closing times
- Production Viewing Area
If you are visiting during non-tour times we offer a Production Viewing Area where you can check out the Brewhouse "up close" and learn all about Harpoon. Feel free to request a free sample from our sampling area. Must be 21 years or older with proper ID to sample.
HOLIDAYS AND OTHER SCHEDULED CLOSINGS:
- We are open on Monday holidays: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day.
- We will be open on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- The Beer Garden is closed during our annual festivals, the Harpoon Championships of New England Barbecue and Harpoon Octoberfest Vermont.
- We are closed on Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.