Bull City Food & Beer Experience
Cost: $84.75 +
Join us on Sunday, February 24th, between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM at the Bull City Food & Beer Experience in Durham!
That's right, spend your Sunday afternoon enjoying food from 20 local restaurants that have been paired with some of your favorite craft beers! There will also be breweries from around the wold pouring samples of their favorite beers.
Tickets are $84.75 and are avaliable for purchase online.
Your ticket includes:
• Souvenir glass and tasting notebook
• Food sampling from 20 of Durham's finest restaurants and beer tastings from over 50 breweries.
• Keynote Speakers – Ken Grossman (Sierra Nevada), Kim Jordan (New Belgium) and Dale Katechis (Oskar Blues)
• Live Music from Mipso (http://www.mipsomusic.com/site/) will be rounding out your sensory overload, providing their bluegrass-inspired music on stage..
• ALL ticket holders must be 21+ years of age and must bring valid photo ID. Event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
This event is a fundraising event to benefit the ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION (http://www.ellerbecreek.org/).
This will be a great evening - you won't want to miss out!
Not a Friend of Harpoon?
Join now and start enjoying all of the perks.