Harpoon Beer Dinner at Smokey Bones
Join us on Wednesday, May 8th, between 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM for a Harpoon Beer Dinner at Smokey Bones!
We've teamed up with the chef at Smokey Bones to create a delicious menu, that features four courses and six of our favorite Harpoon beers. You'll also receive a "welcome" beer in a Harpoon pint glass that you will get to keep.
The menu is as follows:
- Meet and Greet - Harpoon Summer Beer
- Appetizer - Family Style Pretzel Bones and Smoked Chicken Wings with Memphis Dry Rub paired with Harpoon IPA
- Salad - Nutty Chicken Salad with Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans, Dried Cranberries and Honey Dijon Vinaigrette paired with UFO Raspberry
- Entree - Slow Smoked Beef Brisket with Barbaqued Baked Beans and Fire Roasted Corn OR Half Barbaque Chicken with Cole Slaw and Cinammon Apple Harpoon paired with Leviathan Imperial IPA
- Dessert - Family Style Fried Cheesecake Bites with Raspberry Puree paired with Harpoon Dark
- Night Cap - Harpoon 100 Barrel Series, Session 46: Kettle Cup 2013 Hoppy Belgian Style Blonde
All attendees will also receive raffle tickets to win cool Harpoon wearables and even extra passes to our HarpoonFest on Friday, 5/17! Seating will be community style to enable you to meet new, fellow beer and BBQ lovers.
Tickets to the Harpoon beer dinner are just $35.99, and RSVP's are required. RSVP by calling the restaurant at 978-649-5410.
We hope to see you there!
Friend of Harpoon
Just mention that you are a Friend of Harpoon to the onsite Harpoon representative when you arrive, and you will receive a complementary pass to HarpoonFest in Boston on May 17th!
Not a Friend of Harpoon? Please sign up for our loyalty program and take advantage of exclusive events (including new beer tastings), deals (on things like Harpoon gear and skiing/riding discounts), and news from the brewery.