Harpoon Beer Dinner at Jesse's
Cost: 45.00 ($40 for Friend's Of Harpoon)
Harpoon has teamed up with talented chefs, Justin Hoyt of Molly's and Adam Coulter of Jesse's, to showcase their culinary creativity in this 4-Course Beer Pairing Menu. They've been working for months, testing recipes, products, and, of course, beer, and they are finally ready to unveil that the menu will be as follows:
- First Course: "Spring Pea Soup" with Harpoon Summer
- Second Course: "Caprese" with Belgian Blonde
- Palate Cleanser: "Green Tea Soda"
- Third Course: "Pastrami and Brown Bread" with Black IPA and Rye IPA
- Fourth Course: "A Taste Of Summer" with Russian Imperial Stout
They're really pulling out all the stops on this one and flexing their culinary muscles - these plates might sound familiar, but we assure you, this will really be a treat for your tongue!
Friend of Harpoon
Friend's of Harpoon will receive $5 off the $45 cost of the beer dinner. Please mention you are a Friend of Harpoon when booking a reservation.
Not a Friend of Harpoon? Please sign up for our loyalty program and take advantage of exclusive events (including new beer tastings), deals (on things like Harpoon gear and skiing/riding discounts), and news from the brewery.