Visitor Center Cook (Windsor, VT)
The Cook is a part-time position reporting to the Visitor Center Manager. The duties of the Cook occupy a wide range of activities in the Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden in Windsor, VT and may change according to staffing scenarios.
Personal integrity and professionalism are a prerequisite. The candidate must be a mature, team player who has a genuine enthusiasm for the job. The candidate must have strong organizational as well as people skills. The candidate should also possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm, a passion for customer satisfaction, and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to follow strict food safety requirements.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Communicates with management to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to work.
- Be able to work to nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information.
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Prepares work area for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
- Team player.
- Hard worker.
JOB GRADE: Pin
Send resume and a detailed cover letter to Randy Summarsell
?at email@example.com with the position title in the subject line of the email.