About Frost Hammer
We used a high-attenuating, hearty German Bock yeast to ferment this beer slowly, allowing for a long, cold, conditioning period. The result is a deep, dark, rich, rewarding, mighty, malty, bock-style beer.
- Appearance: Deep dark reddish/amber, slightly hazy and thick
- Aroma: Caramel/vanilla, dark fruity, slightly roasty
- Mouth feel: Heavy body, lingering sweetness
- Taste: Caramel/vanilla, slight heat, rich malty, clean
- Finish: Clean finish, caramel, and malt lingers in the finish