From ancient Ayurveda to your corner café, turmeric has long been praised for its rich antioxidant content and beautiful golden glow. This slightly hazy blonde ale continues in that tradition with a blend of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and black pepper, plus a creamy dose of lactose and a subtle addition of Hallertau Mittlefrüh hops.
Shipping out to select markets in early November!
- Appearance: Gold with a soft haze
- Aroma: A cozy spice cabinet (that’s well stocked on turmeric)
- Mouth feel: Medium bodied and silky smooth
- Taste: Fresh ginger bread, turmeric, vanilla cream
- Finish: Clean with faint hint of sweetness and spice
- ALC/VOL: 7.2% ABV
- IBU: 25 IBUs
- Grain Bill: 2 Row Pale, Goldpils Vienna, Flaked Oats, Flaked Rice, Flaked Wheat, Wheat Malt
- Hops: Hallertau Mittlefrüh
- Specialty Ingredients: Tumeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Lactose, Sea Salt