From ancient Ayurveda to your corner café, turmeric has long been praised for its beautiful golden glow. This slightly hazy blonde ale continues in that tradition with a blend of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and black pepper, plus a creamy dose of lactose and a subtle addition of Hallertau Mittlefrüh hops.
Shipping out to select markets in early November!
- Appearance: Gold with a soft haze
- Aroma: A cozy spice cabinet (that’s well stocked on turmeric)
- Mouth feel: Medium bodied and silky smooth
- Taste: Fresh ginger bread, turmeric, vanilla cream
- Finish: Clean with faint hint of sweetness and spice
- ALC/VOL: 7.2% ABV
- IBU: 25 IBUs
- Grain Bill: 2 Row Pale, Goldpils Vienna, Flaked Oats, Flaked Rice, Flaked Wheat, Wheat Malt
- Hops: Hallertau Mittlefrüh
- Specialty Ingredients: Tumeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Lactose, Sea Salt