About Jameson Irish Cream Stout
Every year, employee owners from all over the brewery team up for the homebrew competition we call The Owner’s Cup. This year, one team sought additional inspiration from our friends at Jameson. Over a pint (or two) of stout and a drop (or two) of whiskey, the winning recipe was born.
- Appearance: Jet black with a soft, beige head
- Aroma: Irish cream, dark chocolate, toffee, oak, and whiskey
- Mouth feel: Full and silky soft
- Taste: Chocolate, dark fruit, vanilla, oak, and a mild rye-like spice
- Finish: Balanced and smooth with an oaky astringency which restrains any lingering sweetness