Community Update on COVID-19
March 11, 2020
The safety and health of our fellow employee-owners, our brewery and event guests, and our community is our top priority, and as such, the COVID-19 coronavirus warrants special attention and increased vigilance, along with an open conversation on what we are doing at our breweries to respond.
We are following Governor Baker’s guidelines and the Harpoon Beer Hall in Boston will remain closed for on premise through at least April 6th. Our beer, cider, hard seltzer and pretzels will be available to-go from 12PM – 7PM (last order in at 6:30PM). Delivery orders are also now available! Orders for delivery must be placed between 11AM – 3PM for delivery between 4PM and 7PM that same day. Delivery minimum of $35 – and no delivery fee! You can purchase online here. You must have proper ID that verifies you are 21+ to pick up the order at the Boston Brewery. Click here to learn more.
The Harpoon Brewery and Riverbend Taps is still open 7 days/week for take-out food orders from 10AM to 6PM and our retail store will also be open for merchandise, beer, cider, and hard seltzer to go. Delivery orders are also now available! Orders for delivery must be placed between 11AM – 5PM. Delivery minimum of $35 – and no delivery fee! You must have proper ID that verifies you are 21+ to pick up alcoholic beverages. Click here to learn more.
We are closely monitoring advisories from federal and state government and health officials and implementing their recommendations, and we’d like to provide an update on the precautionary steps we have taken to date:
- We have enhanced and significantly increased our systematic cleaning routines throughout our breweries, with special attention to public spaces and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- We have made the following adjustments at the Harpoon Beer Hall in Boston, MA and Riverbend Taps in Windsor, VT:
- We will be offering packaged beer and food to go – more information to come.
- Additional CDC-recommended sanitization measures have been implemented for all food service.
- All events have been cancelled until further notice.
- Here’s how else we can support each other:
- If you are not feeling well and/or have flu like symptoms, please stay at home.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly. We have placed handwashing guidelines in our restrooms.
- Helpful information on what else you can do to protect yourself can be found on the CDC website here.
The employee-owners of the Mass. Bay Brewing Company are fully committed to keeping each other, our guests, and our community healthy and happy. We are following our established schedule of open hours, special events, and brewery operations, but should that change, we will make any updates available on our website and social media channels. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cheers and with best wishes,
The Employee Owners of Mass Bay Brewing Company