Celebrate the Holiday Season with The Harpoon Brewery Taproom and Beer Garden in Vermont!
December 8, 2020
The Holiday Season is in full swing, and we can all agree that we could use some holiday spirit this year. We have some fun ways for you to celebrate with us at our Harpoon Brewery Taproom and Beer Garden in Windsor, VT, including a festive holiday pretzel kit and Holiday Family Style Meals.
Happy Holidays from all of us at The Harpoon Brewery Taproom and Beer Garden!
Holiday Pretzel Kit
Our famous house made pretzels just got a lot more festive! Make your own Pretzel Tree with our Holiday Pretzel Kit! Each Holiday Pretzel Kit is $25 and comes with:
- 1 large house made pretzel dough ball
- House made icing
- Red and green sprinkles
- Instructions on how to turn your dough into a pretzel tree
- 6pk of IPA or Winter Warmer to cook (and pair) with
Pretzel kits are available now through 12/24 – pre-orders and day of sales will be available! Pickups will take place on December 21st – 23rd between 11AM – 6PM and 12/24 from 11AM – 4PM.
Holiday Family Style Meal
Let us do the cooking (and brewing, of course) this Holiday Season! Each Holiday Family Style Meal serves 4 and there are a variety of options:
- Roasted Organic Stonewood Farm whole turkey with garlic mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, and choice of vegetable (roasted brussels sprouts & butternut squash OR green bean & cheddar casserole: $77
- Roasted pork loin with stone-ground mustard sauce, garlic mashed potatoes & gravy, and choice of vegetable (roasted brussels sprouts & butternut squash OR green bean & cheddar casserole: $70
- Snow on the Maple Tree glazed salmon with rice pilaf and choice of vegetable (roasted brussels sprouts & butternut squash OR green bean & cheddar casserole: $80
All holiday family-style meals will come with a choice of dessert bars: (2) black raspberry bars and (2) lemon bars OR (2) pecan bars and (2) chocolate-coconut bars.
You must put in your pre-order by Sunday 12/20 at 2PM and schedule your pick-up for anytime Tuesday 12/22 or Wednesday 12/23 from 11AM-6PM or Thursday 12/24 between 11AM-4PM. You can order below or by phone 802-674-5491.