Join us on August 11th from 11:00am – 2:00pm for an afternoon of brews + Brown Dogs at the Harpoon Keg Yard! Meet adoptable dogs, see BDC adopted alumni, get some BDC swag and check out My Sweet Soap and Polkadog Bakery. All are welcome, and you don’t need a furry friend to attend—just a love of dogs!
L O C A T I O N :
Harpoon Keg Yard
306 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210
Enjoy Harpoon beer, pretzels + fun.
A D O P T A B L E – D O G S :
Meet + greet adoptable Brown Dogs! On August 9th, we will post a list of adoptable Brown Dogs who will be attending the event.
Adoption application: browndogcoalition.com/adoption
*We will not be accepting applications or deposits at the event.*
V E N D O R S :
My Sweet Soap: Handmade soaps, scrubs and candles with 40% of sales being donated to Brown Dog.
Polkadog: Boston’s favorite handmade, natural, premium dog treats! 40% of sales donated to Brown Dog, Saturday August 10th and Sunday August 11th on Polkadog.com (only).
D O G – F R I E N D L Y :
The Harpoon Keg Yard is dog friendly! If you are attending Brews + Brown Dogs with a dog, you agree to abide by the following terms for the safety of all attendees:
• Please only bring dogs who enjoy crowds of adults, children and other dogs. Please note that the event will be full of pint-sized and full-sized humans and canines, loud noises, and many distractions.
• Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
• Leashes should be no longer than 6 feet; please keep it short at the start to avoid entanglement.
• No retractable leashes or prong collars, which may be hazardous in a crowd.
• No dogs in heat.
• Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations.
• All attendees must clean up after your dog. Please bring your own dog waste bags to clean up waste.