Friendsgiving – Windsor, VT
November 14, 2021 | 6:00pm
We’re hosting a special dinner to benefit the Vermont Foodbank this holiday season. Join us for a unique Friendsgiving meal, Harpoon style! We hope you’ll agree, there’s nothing better than enjoying a fun night with friends at the brewery with great beers and great food, to benefit a great cause. Please note that there are a limited amount of tickets available, so if you would like you join us, purchase them as soon as you can!
Tickets are $60 each (plus Eventbrite fee) and include:
- A fantastic Harpoon spin on a three-course Thanksgiving dinner, made with all locally-sourced and donated ingredients!
- 2 drink tickets
- A special take-home treat!
Ticket proceeds will benefit the Vermont Foodbank. Tickets are non-refundable. This event is 21+ only! Tickets will officially go on sale at 9AM on 10/15!
Cheese & Charcuterie Platter : Local assorted cheeses, Castleton Crackers accompanied with Blake Hill Preserves & Green Mountain Smokehouse pepperoni& andouille sausage.
Pumpkin Bisque finished with a dollop of maple cream fraiche.
Local Baby Kale with Roasted beets, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Vermont Creamery Chevre with a City Roots Pumpkin Cider Vinaigrette
Pretzel crostini with duck confit cranberry compote.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts topped with shaved parmesan & bacon, finished with Totman Hill Farms Maple Syrup
House made traditional stuffing
Rosemary & Thyme Roasted Mashed Potatoes made with local herbs, Vermont Creamery butter, heavy cream, and local potatoes
Homemade Cranberry Sauce made with fresh, local cranberries, orange zest, and seasonal spices
Sliced Turkey served with Homemade Turkey Gravy made from drippings from our house roasted Turkey, and King Arthur Flour
**Menu is subject to change based on supply**
- You may purchase up to 8 tickets, we will seat tables of 8. If you do not wish to purchase 8 tickets we will seat smaller parties together as needed.
- This year’s event will take place on our tented patio. We will have sides, lights and heaters, but we encourage you to dress appropriately!
- Please arrive at 5:45PM! Cocktail hour will begin at 6PM, seated dinner at 6:30PM.