Harpoon Brewery Beer Garden and Taproom Re-Opening Plan
May 21, 2020
Per the Governor’s guidelines, the Harpoon Brewery Beer Garden and Taproom in Windsor, VT will be offering both outdoor and indoor on-premise consumption! We will be open Sunday – Thursday from 11AM – 6PM, and Friday – Saturday from 11AM – 8PM.
We are so excited to welcome you back to have a pint with us and we are very focused on making sure we closely follow state guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
There will be some changes to our operating model effective immediately:
- Reservations will be required for on-premise consumption. We will be accepting reservations online, or you can call 802-674-5491 x221. Reservations can be made in approximately 90-minute blocks.
- There will be no bar seating or standing room permitted at this time.
- The total number of customers served/seated at one time will be limited to 50 people outdoors and 25% capacity indoors.
- Customers will be required to provide their contact information so that we can maintain an easily accessible log of customers and their contact information for 30 days in the event contact tracing is required by the Health Department.
We are closely monitoring advisories from federal and state government and health officials and implementing their recommendations. Here are practices that have been in place since Covid-19 started that we plan to continue:
- We have enhanced and significantly increased our systematic cleaning routines throughout our breweries, with special attention to public spaces and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Additional CDC-recommended sanitization measures have been implemented for all food service.
- All employees are required to wear face masks and wash their hands often and thoroughly.
Here is how else we can help support each other:
- If you are not feeling well and/or have flu like symptoms, please stay at home.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly. We have placed handwashing guidelines in our restrooms.
- We ask that you stay at your table once seated whenever possible.
- Helpful information on what else you can do to protect yourself can be found on the CDC website here.
If you have any questions or concerns before you come visit us, please feel free to call us at (802) 674-5491 x221 or send us a direct message on our Facebook page.