By: Carolyn Orth, Promotions Coordinator Published:
Lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic alone make for one hell of a salmon marinade. But this recipe goes a step further, adding some of our new year-round Golden Ale, Harpoon Sweet Spot, into the mix. Not too hoppy or malty, this full-flavored Golden Ale elevates the dish for the perfect backyard grill session. Just add friends and a few beers and you’re all set!
Harpoon Sweet Spot and Lime Marinated Salmon
Adapted from Box Brew Kits recipe
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup Harpoon Sweet Spot
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb fresh salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell peppers or 2 tablespoons green bell peppers or 2 tablespoons yellow bell peppers (or combination)
- 2 tablespoons lime zest (2-3 limes)
- Combine lime juice, beer, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Place salmon fillets in shallow glass dish and pour marinade over top.
- Turn pieces several times to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven, broiler or grill.
- Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
- Broil, bake or grill for about 10 minutes (for 1" thick fillets) or until fish flakes in center.
- Serve hot, garnished with diced bell pepper, lime zest and pepper on top.
Adapted from Box Brew Kits recipe.
By: Harpoon Brewery Published:
Your "backyard" party style says a lot about you....
From grilling tips, to playlists, to recipes, and more, we're teaming up with some like-minded summer-lovin' partners like Tivoli Audio, Kayem, Sweet Baby Ray’s, Abbott's Frozen Custard and more to give you the tools that you'll need to throw awesome backyard parties all summer long! Start by taking our quiz to find out what your backyard party style says about you. Then check out lovebeerlovelife.com all Summer long for tips, tricks, giveaways, recipes, and more!