Help Fight Hunger in New England at our Breweries
November 5, 2021
Feeding America has shared that in 2020, as a result of the pandemic, unemployment and food insecurity soared with 60 million people turning to food banks in the United States.
See below to learn more about how you can help during the month of November at our breweries!
Harpoon Beer Hall in Boston, MA
Typically, in the past, we have held an intimate sit-down Thanksgiving meal amongst friends, new and old, to raise funds for The Greater Boston Food Bank. This year we unfortunately are not able to make that happen. Instead, we have developed some other ways to help The Greater Boston Food Bank all month long, and we hope you can join us!
- Drink Harpoon IPA! For every pint of Harpoon IPA sold, we will donate $1 to The Greater Boston Food Bank.
- Eat a Limited-Edition Sandwich! We will be offering a special Gobbler sandwich during the two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. $1 per sandwich will be donated to The Greater Boston Food Bank.
- Food Drive Donations! The Greater Boston Food Bank is not accepting in-person food donations. Instead, please join us this year by donating some goods through YouGiveGoods. All meal items will be delivered straight to the food bank at the end of November!
Harpoon Brewery Taproom and Beer Garden in Windsor, VT
- Drink Harpoon IPA! For every pint of Harpoon IPA sold, we will donate $1 to the Vermont Foodbank.
- Friendsgiving! Join us for a Harpoon spin on Thanksgiving dinner to benefit the Vermont Foodbank. Click here to learn more. Update: Currently sold out, but please keep your eye open next October for our 2022 Harpoon Friendsgiving.
While food insecurity is on the rise during these challenging times, there is always something to be grateful for. On behalf of the Vermont Foodbank, The Greater Boston Food Bank, and the employee owners here at Harpoon, we are grateful for you!